Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tuesday, May 21, 2013, Francis King Park Loop


Thanks to Carolyn, Carol, and Dwayne for our track for the Tuesday May 8, 2012 hike

Car poolers will be leaving the centre at 9:15.  If joining us at the parking lot near the junction of Highland Rd and Barker Rd (see map below) please be there at 9:25.

The inspiration for this hike comes from Carolyn, who showed it to Dwayne. Carol and Dwayne went back and did a 7km loop, starting from Highland Rd. They were on the trail for 2:12, which included time for pictures. Lots of wild flowers were in bloom.
Hiking direction was clockwise; Panhandle Trail, Centennial Trail, Marsh Trail, Centennial Trail, and High Ridge Trail on the map. The hike included the Elsie King Trail near the Park Headquarters. 
There is a small parking lot near the junction of Highland Rd and Barker Rd. There is also a sign "Francis King Park".

Directions to the parking lot where we'll meet

View Larger Map

Track

2 comments:

  1. These are the recreational activities that can make a man healthy and makes mid fresh so that every work can me with more ease on http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/02/03/7-success-lessons-i-learnt-working-as-a-social-worker/ than before and I am sure that mine will be also fresh and I will also be feeling the same freshness as all are feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I was in my high school so we used to go for hiking every week and explored the new ways of research paper help to complete the task but now when I looked at your post so that reminded me the days of my school. thanks for sharing such memories.

    ReplyDelete